Friday, March 2, 2012

The First Practice

Well the first practice was interesting to say the least.  At least none of you will be concerned that I will judge your kiddos if they have meltdowns since mine threw the world's longest tantrum at practice last night!!:)  On that note it would be helpful for me if you have any suggestions about your kids that would make them more likely to feel at ease and participate.  Just shoot me an email if anything comes to mind.

Also I saw quite a few parents taking pictures and I thought it would be really neat to get either action shots or a profile picture of each kid to put on the blog.  I thought they would think it is neat to see themselves online and it would hopefully boost their self esteem.   The action shots would be neat so if the parents that took pictures could email me some good action shots of the kids that would be great.  If each parent could send me a profile picture then would cover any of the ones that we may not have in an action shot.  As the season goes on we can update and make changes.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment